Jump into spring with a getaway to Sheraton Bucks County Hotel. With a variety of springtime hotel offers, we want to simplify your travel this season. Explore the many attractions in the local area or stay on-site and relax with us. Join us for Easter weekend and enjoy our inventive brunch at University Grill. However you choose to spend the spring season, Sheraton Bucks County is here to provide you with an effortless travel experience.
THE PARK PACKAGE
Celebrate with a family getaway to Langhorne. Visit Sesame Place, the Oxford Valley Mall, Bucks County Playhouse and more! Book today and enjoy:
- Round-trip shuttle transportation to Sesame Place (opening for the 2017 season on April 29)
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children (12 and under)
- Complimentary Internet access
Book online or call 866-716-8134 and mention LQPKG1.
Spring in Bucks County
Things to Do
- Shady Brook Farm: Stop in for fresh-picked and locally grown produce, unique gifts, homemade ice cream, seasonal special events and so much more!
- Tyler State Park: Step outside and into spring at Tyler State Park where roads, trails, and facilities are carefully nestled within the original farm and woodland setting.
- Covered Bridge Tour: Maximize your local experience with this tour of Bucks County's 12 remaining covered bridges.
- Spring Fling | 4/22-4/23
- Strawberry Festival | 5/20-5/21
- 18th Annual Spring Art Show at Cedar Maze | 5/14-5/15 & 5/20-5/21
- 28th Annual Neshaminy State Park Civil War Reenactment | 4/28-4/29
- New Hope Pride Week | 5/14-5/21